Semi Senior/Senior Accountant Vacancy
- Monday – Friday: 37.5 hours
- Salary: TBC
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Possible start date
13th September 2021
Who we are
We are an established firm of Chartered Accountants with clients that range from large commercial and industrial businesses through to sole traders, partnerships and individual advisory cases; a diversity that is a consequence of our ability to tailor our services to a client’s specific requirements through the adoption of our own business principles.
As one of the leading Xero platinum partners in Leicestershire we are well equipped to deal with onboarding clients to new software and providing assistance throughout.
We are looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified accountant with a minimum of three years experience working in an accountancy practice.
You will be working alongside a team of well experienced qualified accountants to provide a high-quality service to our clients.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies from both client prepared records and internally prepared records completed by our bookkeeping department.
- Entering working papers in to accounts production software.
- Preparing tax computations for both sole traders and limited companies.
- Completing draft accounts for review and upon approval, finalising documents to be sent out to the clients.
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone.
- Prior experience in using accounts production and tax software.
- Ability to use various accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks and Sage.
- Well experienced in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Audit experience desirable but not essential.
- The opportunity to progress in to managing your own client portfolio.
- On-site parking.
- Competitive salary.
- Private healthcare
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org